In Kena: Bridge of Spirits there are a few types of collectibles to locate and collect, including 10 Spirit Mail which can be hard to find.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits gives players a unique adventure experience as they follow the main character on his dangerous journey, but some of the in-game Spirit Mail items can be hard to find. Kena guides the forest spirits and clears corruption as she searches for the Holy Mountain Shrine, and players can upgrade their abilities, find collectibles, and battle powerful bosses along the way.
Collectibles and mysteries are building blocks for any modern action-adventure RPG. Similar to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, there are secrets hidden in Kena: Bridge of Spirits also. One of the hardest collectibles to find is Spirit Mail. Players can find and collect these items at various locations on the map.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits has 10 Spirit Mail locations, from the forgotten forest to the heart of the village, which can be easy to miss. There are also some that are only available later in the game, when players have access to new abilities. After clearing the corruption around these items and collecting them, players will see that they correspond to specific houses in the village. Like most games with hidden collectibles, there are rewards for finding the Spirit Mail in Kena: Bridge of Spirits and bringing them back to their rightful homes – rewards that mostly revolve around hats.
Every Spirit Mail slot in Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Kena: Bridge of Spirits has 10 Spirit Mail in hidden areas throughout the game. The location and difficulty of obtaining each will vary, but there are rewards for collecting and delivering these items to the correct destination.
- The first Spirit Mail in Kena: Bridge of Spirits is in the center of the village. Start with the hat cart, then follow the stairs to the right to the house with a drum inside. Order Rot to move the drum around the circle on the ground, then use it to climb through a hole to find the Spirit Mail.
- After unlocking the Dash ability, head to the Mask Maker path until you reach a bridge. Go around the back of the building in front of the bridge to find a door with an arrow pointing towards it. Inside, players will jump holes and use a flower to grab onto the top where Kena: Bridge of Spirits’ next Spirit Mail awaits.
- Using the Dash ability, players can pick up the last Spirit Mail in the village. Go to the dock south of the village, head on the path of the warrior and enter through the portals to reach the area with the warehouse. At the top of the platform, there is a small ledge to climb where players can drop a Spirit Bomb to raise a platform with a grappling hook flower. Cross another path with enemies leading to a portal. Dash through to find the Spirit Mail and a chest.
- There is a path before the broken bridge leading to Rusu Mountain. Jump to a small platform, then go around the ledge to the right of the cliff side. The Spirit Mail is in a small area over there.
- Clear the corruption to the right of the aquatic sanctuary warp point, then have the rot move the large stone behind it. Tell Rot to place it next to the cracked wall to form a new ledge. Hold onto three flowers and find the Spirit Mail under the third one.
- Climb up to the Divine Tree Shrine until you reach a ledge where Kena can move around the ledges. Continue until Kena is on top of a large branch, then go down, grab hold of the flower, climb to the next ledge, and follow the path to find another Forgotten Forest Spirit Mail.
- Activate the platforms inside the warehouse with a Spirit Bomb. Go up and use another bomb on the wall to lift more platforms. Fight the enemies at the top, then smash the heart of the dead zone to access the hut, where Kena: Bridge of Spirits’ Spirit Mail can be found on the ground.
- Go to the Forge and follow the path to the left of the Warp Shrine that leads underground. Create a forest teardrop by shooting the glowing bulb, then activate the bridge by throwing a spirit bomb at the glittering rocks. Use the forest teardrop on the large stone button to raise the water level, then swim to the area lit by sunlight. Go up to retrieve the Spirit Mail.
The heart of the village
- On the ground floor of the heart of the village, go to the bridge with the cursed chest. The Spirit Mail will be in the house just outside after the bridge.
- Go to the entrance to the Village Heart cave, then to the far left to find an area with a breakable wall. Lift the platforms to cross, then throw a bomb at the wall. Use the newly revealed flower to grab hold of, then jump over the ledge and follow the path to another breakable wall. The Spirit Mail will be behind the wall.
Find all Spirit Mail articles in Kena: Bridge of Spirits can be a difficult task, but there are rewards, such as Rotten Hats, that players can only get by completing this task. Players will need to find the Spirit Mail at each location and deliver it in order to complete the quest. There are a variety of collectibles hidden in the beautiful world of Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Next: Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Costumes Appear In The Fall Guys
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Guardians of Hyelore Review: Good in short bursts
About the Author