If you want to do all there is to do in Back 4 Blood, you will have to find the 10 hidden golden skulls. There are only 10 in the game, and they are ingeniously hidden throughout the campaign. Finding them is quite difficult when hordes of undead monsters are swarming you almost every moment you are outside of a safe house. Zombies seem almost limitless, so if you’re looking for clues to unlock the 10 Golden Skulls-related secret / hidden achievements / trophies, we’ve got a full list of locations below.
Back 4 Blood is the spiritual trio of the beloved Left for dead series – as developed by Turtle Rock Studios, the developers who contributed to the success of the original series. Back 4 Blood Modernizes the four-player co-op shooter, while retaining those elements we all loved. The Undead are predictably fast, and the Special Infected unleash abilities to disrupt your team dynamics. You’ll face off against an unlimited horde of undead, and have little time to waste searching for lost artifacts. If you are passionate about finding success like us, this is where you need to look.
More Back 4 Blood guides:
How To Play As Left 4 Dead | How to survive in veteran trouble | Teamwork Building Guide
Act 1 – 4 golden skulls
- Golden Skull # 1: The Devil’s Return, The Crossing – On the bridge leading to the rugged ferry, look to the right side of the road. Get off on the road below and check the end of the path.
- Unlock “Port Man Toe?“
- Golden Skull # 2: Search and Rescue, Book Worms – Upon entering through the underground store, you will have to climb the stairs and go through the door to reach a small office. In the office corner (left side), there is a skull hidden under the desk.
- Golden Skull # 3: The Dark Before Dawn, Special Delivery – Through the office you will reach the alley with a white trailer next to a fence blocking a storage yard covered in pallets. On the central palette, there is a golden skull on top. Jump on the white trailer to reach it.
- Unlock “Pallet cleaner“
- Golden Skull # 4: Blue Dog Hollow, Hell’s Bells – In the tunnel you will pass through a truck trailer and reach a clearing. Cross the canyon and reach the door on the right side. In front of the gate there is a high hill nearby with a tree. In the tall grass you will find the skull.
- Unlock “Easy mist“
Act 2 – 3 golden skulls
- Golden Skull # 5: The armor, a call to arms – After jumping on the path with the large wooden walls built between the buildings, go up the hill to the farm. Look through the windows of the red henhouse.
- Gold Skull # 6: Plan B, Hunterland – As you fight against the stream, you will have to descend a waterfall. Turn around in the waterfall to find this golden skull hidden in the water.
- Unlock “Dangerous to go alone“
- Golden Skull # 7: Job 10:22, Grave Danger – When you enter the main area of ââthe cemetery, through the path, stay in the right passage and look for an open mausoleum. Inside, it’s just to the left of the entrance, in a corner that’s hard to see.
- Unlock “Cryptozoologist“
Act 3 – 2 golden skulls
- Golden Skull # 8: Dr Rodger’s Quarter, Garden Party – At the start of the hedge maze, take the right path. There is a small path that leads to a statue with this golden skull.
- Unlock “Night of the Living Hedge“
- Gold Skull # 9: Remnants, Making The Grade – After climbing onto the roof from the bleachers, follow the path, standing on the right wall. At the first right turn there is a campsite with a golden skull in the tent.
- Unlock “Additional credit“
Act 4 – 1 Golden Skull
- Gold Skull # 10: Abomination – In the final boss arena, go to the monster lianas in the shape of tentacles. You can reach them by entering a cave on the right side of the canyon leading to the monster. Cross over to the side opposite the cave entrance to find this gold skull encrusted in the goop. It is a question of going up the last vine on the left vis-a-vis the boss.
- Unlock “Watch your step“